What We do
Business analysis is the professional discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Our company delves into finding solutions which often includes a software-systems development component, but may also consist of process improvements, organisational change or strategic planning and policy development.
- We provide business analysis expertise
- Identify business areas that can be improved to increase efficiency and strengthen business processes
- Functional business analysis that looks at the current system to see how it works and what the customer needs.
- SWOT analysis to identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of a business.
- MOST analysis that focuses on qualitative research that helps you as an organisation to determine which buyer motivations are most important for individual consumers.
- The use case model method to determine the requirements of a system from an end user’s perspective. This method also helps Lulosim to identify gaps that need to be filled in by software development.
Every business has a unique set of requirements according to their own business operations, having the right software development solution can increase productivity exponentially and therefore increasing business growth and productivity. Lulosim develops custom software built to fit your internal and external organizational needs.
We offer End-to-end Services
Lulosim software developers understand that building custom software involves a lot more than just writing great code. The quality of our products support and guidance through the process is the key to the success of any software development project.
Understanding the software and IT industry we know that many organisations prefer to develop software in-house. Lulosim offers a service that allows you to be rest assured that the software developed by you as an organisation, is tested and can scale or be sustainable. We provide software testing services to ensure that possible bugs have been identified, fixed and are ready to be put to market. With the software developed by our team, the service of software testing comes standard and utilises in some cases, external third-party teams to ensure that the results are unbiased.
WE OFFER INTEGRATION DEVELOPMENT
Integrating with a third-party system or external software program, our software development team will assist with the Software Integration.
To complete a project on time and within budget is at the heart of our approach when it comes to our project management services. We engage in efficient planning, organisation and monitoring to ensure that the projects are in line with the core objectives. Lulosim incorporates the use of various policies, procedures and principles to plan, implement and complete a project.
FUTURE GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
Lulosim is a fully black-owned / BBBEE, experienced in telecoms and financial sectors business with a wide scope of opportunities that seek to attract services providers that will not only get the job done but will benefit the commissioning company with their score card.
Let us engage with you
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them” – Albert Einstein